Our Core Values
How Our Core Values Ensure Top-Notch Foundation Repair In West Texas
Our Core Values Are The Backbone Of Our Company…
And Your Guarantee That We’ll Do Your Job RIGHT.
BY CORY DAVIS, OWNER
Childers Brothers started in Amarillo TX all the way back in 1972. Brothers Gaylon and Darrol created the company based on a specific set of Core Values, which are the backbone of our company to this day.
In this article, I’ll share these values with you. They are our unwavering principles that we adhere to AT ALL TIMES. They’re the “foundation” of our company, so to speak. And they are part of what ensures YOU a great experience.
Let’s get started…
Core Value #1: Innovation
We utilize scientific principles, cutting-edge technology, and modern-day solutions to solve your foundation issue. It’s the only way to A) pinpoint the PRECISE root cause of your problem and B) engineer the proper solution to fix that problem for GOOD.
Examples Of Innovation:
Core Value #2: Respect
We aim to create a pleasant experience for you from start to finish. We’re courteous, polite, and easy to talk to. You’ll feel comfortable having us work on your home because we show it—and everyone in it—total respect.
Examples Of Respect:
- Top Technicians
- (Blog Post) The Time We Broke The Terms Of Our Own Foundation Repair Warranty
- (Blog Post) 6 Ways We Keep Your Foundation Repair As Neat & Tidy As Possible
Core Value #3: Communication
Transparency and open lines of communication are vital. That’s why we’re all about honesty and keeping you in the loop at all times. We provide crystal-clear evidence of your problem, a thorough explanation of how we’ll fix it, and candid answers to all your questions.
Examples Of Communication:
- (Blog Post) Why We Film Our Foundation Inspections
- (Blog Post) The Best Way To Vet A Foundation Company? Talk To Its Customers!
- (Blog Post) No, Your Home Insurance Probably Won’t Cover Your Foundation Repair
Core Value #4: Honesty
You get honest answers packaged in straightforward, fluff-free communication. We don’t sugarcoat things. And we certainly never tell you anything that’s less than the genuine, 100% TRUTH. It’s just that simple.
Examples Of Honesty:
- (Blog Post) We’re Not The Cheapest Foundation Repair Company… And You Don’t Want Us To Be
- (Blog Post) Why Most “Lifetime” Foundation Repair Warranties Are A Joke
- (Blog Post) Why Pier & Beam Foundations Need Adjusting Every 2 To 4 Years
Core Value #5: Accountability
At Childers Brothers, finger-pointing and passing the buck just doesn’t happen. Being your foundation repair contractor is a great responsibility. That’s why we TAKE total responsibility for the end result we provide you.
Examples Of Accountability:
- Relentlessly Reliable
- “Word-Is-Bond” Warranty
- (Blog Post) We’ve Installed 12,000+ Helical Piers. Here’s The Story Of The 1 That Failed.
Our Core Values Ensure YOU Top-Notch Foundation Repair
Childers Brothers was created in 1972 based on the five Core Values above. And these Core Values remain the “Law Of The Land” at our company to this day.
So if you’re having foundation trouble in West Texas, reach out today. We would be honored to provide you with a free foundation analysis… and show you our Core Values in action.