Childers Brothers: Pier & Beam Adjustment in Artesia, NM
Attention Artesia, New Mexico residents — look no further than Childers Brothers for experienced, professional, and cost-effective pier and beam foundation adjustments, repairs, replacements, and general maintenance. We’ve been working on these types of homes for decades, having opened our doors in 1972.
While not as popular as they once were, there are areas throughout the southwest where pier and beam foundations are still important due to weather patterns, seasonal moisture levels, and downright flooding. Plus, some homeowners really enjoy crawl space access to their foundation along with plumbing systems, central heating systems, etc.
- General Maintenance: When was the last time you had a specialist come in and inspect the crawl space, ask some questions, and see what overall condition it’s in? This is an area in which we can help.
- Adjustments & Replacements: Whether your beams need to be adjusted or replaced, we at Childers Brothers guarantee and stand by our work. We’ve optimized pier and beam setups of all kinds and understand our Artesia, New Mexico soil.
- Pier Reinforcement & Repair: Piers and beams can break down over time. We can repair and reinforce the piers and beams that make up your foundation.
Get A Quote On Pier & Beam Adjustment In Artesia
It’s critical, for safety reasons and to protect the value of your property, to have your pier and beam foundation in Artesia checked by professionals on occasion. Are you seeing any signs of foundation movement inside and/or outside your home? Contact us today, and we will send a specialist to your home for FREE — no sales gimmicks, no nonsense, no obligation. Their only mission is to perform a thorough inspection and completely fill you in on the specifics.
Let’s look at some of the things they’ll search for inside and outside your home, not including the crawlspace.
- Interior Inspection: They’ll be looking for any cracking in walls from room to room, uneven flooring, hard to close windows and doors, gaps around structural elements, damaged molding, trimming, etc.
- Exterior Inspection: The technician will be looking for cracking in any outdoor concrete and foundational elements, along with noticeably bowing walls or tilting roof features like chimneys.
Our technicians rely on a deep analysis to provide you with the most reliable information possible. From there, you can decide what’s best for your investment. We’ll be here to help and look forward to hearing from you.
What Our Customers Are Saying…
“My floor so far is leveled with no concerns as of today. The workers were on task and were cordial in their actions and words. I did not get ripped off for a change. Thank you.”