Childers Brothers: Clovis, NM Foam Leveling Services
Are there leveling issues with the sidewalks, porches, or patio of your Clovis, New Mexico home? Slab-lifting foam is a fast, cost-effective, and lasting way to level out your concrete areas and make them look beautiful again — not to mention it’s environmentally sound and far less invasive than other common methods.
When Foam Is Better Than Mudjacking
With mudjacking, the process is focused on injecting a variant organic-based mixture underneath the impacted concrete, which in many circumstances can get complex. For example, we may need to drill a series of 2’’ diameter holes in the concrete, but this typically equates into a much shorter 5-to-7-year service life span vs. foam leveling (which is more expensive but lasts much longer).
With foam leveling, we inject a polyurethane-based foam under the troublesome concrete and then cure it. This means people and vehicles need to stay off of it until it dries.
Other applications include the following:
- Any sidewalks around your property that may become increasingly uneven due to soil settlement or perhaps encroaching root systems.
- Stoops and steps around porch or patio areas.
- Basement and garage concrete flooring.
The Benefits of Structural Slab-Lifting Foam
Traditionally, many foundation repair companies would use a sludge-like grout for the mudjacking (slab jacking) process. While it’s understandable, at Childers Brothers we proudly use Precision Lift structural foam for concrete leveling in many situations as well. After decades in the business, we can attest structural foam offers a number of advantages:
- It’s Lighter: Because structural foam is lighter than grout, it adds less pressure on the soil below, reducing the risk of the same problem occurring in the future.
- Increased Precision: Our concrete leveling process allows us to control the expansion of structural foam so that it comes within 1/8 of an inch of the desired elevation.
- Less Disruption: Structural foam requires smaller drill holes than grout, so it causes less disruption and creates a more aesthetically pleasing result.
Get A Free Foam-Leveling Quote In Clovis
If you own a home in the Clovis, NM area and need foam leveling for sidewalks, porches, patios, and so on, reach out to Childers Brothers today. We’ll be happy to tell you more about the benefits of concrete leveling and structural foam. Our staff is also glad to schedule a complimentary no-obligation in-home consultation where our technician will assess your foundational issues and determine the solution that will work best for your specific needs.
Our 3 Pillars of Service
- The Depth of Our Analysis: No estimations. No guesswork. No shots in the dark. From thorough onsite visits to our 27-Point Analysis, you’ll know exactly where your property stands in every way before spending a single penny.
- Surefire Custom Solutions: Your property and the soil underneath it are unique. As such, we don’t deal in one-size-fits-all solutions.
- Word-Is-Bond Warranty Coverage: Our work is covered, no exceptions. If there’s an issue we caused, we’ll fix it at no extra cost to you with the best service and materials.
What Our Customers Are Saying…
“Great looking stone on the patio after it was leveled and cracks filled!”