A Better Foundation For Your Home In Colorado Springs, CO
Everything wears down with time. Your home might need to be repainted or you might need to patch up the roof or replace the windows. But one thing that you don’t want to fall apart is your foundation, the very thing on which your home rests. Your foundation isn’t invulnerable to wear, however, which is why it’s a good idea to have a home leveling company you can count on when you run into foundation issues. In Colorado Springs, CO, you have Childers Brothers, Inc.
5 Signs of a Failing Foundation in Colorado Springs, CO
Most homeowners in Colorado Springs can’t simply look at their foundation, given that it’s underneath their homes. But you may be able to see the signs that your foundation is beginning to fall apart. Some of those signs include:
- Large, zigzagging cracks in the basement
- Doors that hang crookedly or door and window frames that pull away from the wall
- Uneven flooring or bowed walls
- Nails that pop out of the drywall
- Gaps between the ceiling and floor
If you notice these problems in your home, it’s best to call a home leveling company sooner rather than later to figure out the foundation issue.
Childers Brothers Has You Covered With All Your Home Leveling Needs
Different foundational issues will lead to different repair solutions, or at least, they should if you want those solutions to last. At Childers Brothers, we use a science-based approach by analyzing your specific foundation problems so that we can find the right solution. Some of our solutions include:
- Helical piers, for settling foundations, screwing 100 feet deep into the ground, and shifting the weight of the foundation.
- Pier and beam adjustment for issues with a pier and beam system.
- EcSS 3000TM for soil stabilization, changing the properties of the soil on an atomic level.
- Epoxy crack repair for concrete cracks in your basement walls or elsewhere.
- Slab-lifting foam for sinking concrete, installed in a minimally invasive way.
- Polyurea concrete coating for concrete protection, with a quick curing process.
We’re experts in foundation repair or home leveling; we can help…no matter what the issue is.
What To Expect From Childers Brothers in Colorado Springs, CO
What can you expect from 50 years of experience and over 15,000 happy customers? Childers Brothers have several foundation repair solutions, but our consistent quality holds true throughout each of our jobs, including:
- 27-point analysis and science-based solutions. We perform careful analysis to diagnose the exact issue with your foundation repair, and act accordingly. We won’t push a solution on you that doesn’t fit and only benefits us.
- Top-notch products and technicians. With 50 years in the business, we know the best products to use, and we’re able to hire the best people, so you can have confidence when you hire us.
- Word-is-bond warranties. Our warranties are straightforward: if something goes wrong because of our workmanship, we’ll come out and fix it.
- Financing for customers on a budget that will break down the cost into small monthly payments.