Helical Piers — A Deep Solution To A Settling Foundation in Denver, CO
A settling foundation is a scary situation for any Denver, CO homeowner. The search for a solution can be urgent, but don’t settle for the first home leveling service you come across in hopes of a quick and fast solution. The important thing is to find a home leveling solution that lifts your home and lasts. For that, the answer just might be helical piers, and the pros are Childers Brothers, Inc.
Signs That Your Foundation Is Sinking In Denver, CO
A sinking foundation is a scary thought, but how do you know whether your foundation is sinking? Typically, it happens so gradually that you won’t necessarily feel it or plainly see it. A settling foundation is the kind of thing that has little signs, so make sure to be on the lookout for:
- Cracks in basement walls that are wider at the top than the bottom
- Cracks above door or window frames
- Difficulty opening or closing windows/doors, as if they’re swollen
- Flooring that is slanted
- Walls pulling away from window frames
- Gaps between walls or between the wall and the floor
If you notice any of these signs, it’s a good idea to call a home leveling professional to take a look at your home and set to work raising your foundation.
Helical Piers Are A Deep, Precise, And Tough Solution To Sinking Foundation
Helical piers are “screwed” deep into the foundational soil until it reaches load-bearing soil. This can be 50, 70, or over 100 feet deep, but helical piers are built to handle it. From there, brackets are attached, and the helical piers are lifted with a jack. Once lifted, we can attach the foundation to the brackets, thus transferring the weight of the foundation. Childers Brothers use precise technology and helical piers that can hold up to 12,000lbs. This foundation repair solution is meant to last and lift much of the stress from your shoulders.
4 Reasons To Choose Childers Brothers For Your Helical Piers In Denver, CO
We’ve been in business for over 50 years, serving Denver, CO, as well as areas in Texas. We specialize in home leveling solutions that work and last, and we make sure through our free estimate that helical piers are the right choice for your foundation issue before we get started on any project. Here are a few reasons to work with us:
- 27-point analysis and science-based solutions. We consider the problem and then try to find a solution rather than fit our solution to your problem.
- Top-notch products and technicians. We have great products and leveling solutions, but we have an even greater team to put them to use
- Word-is-bond warranties. If there’s a problem due to our workmanship, we come out and fix it. Our word-is-bond warranty is that simple.
- Financing to fit your project within your budget.
Other Home Leveling Services Available In Denver, CO From Childers Brothers, Inc.
Looking For Helical Piers In Denver, CO? We Can Help!