Childers Brothers: Epoxy Crack Repair Hobbs, NM
If you’ve spotted cracks appearing on your Hobbs, NM home or business property, Childers Brothers offers ultra-tough, state-of-the-art epoxy crack repair solutions. We’ve been in business for close to 50 years now, and in that time have learned an awful lot about what it means to use quality resins vs. cheap low-quality ‘Band-Aid’ options.
We’re obsessed with details. This is why we start our projects with a powerful, long-evolving, 27-point inspection of the impacted walls, flooring, and ceilings. We’re not interested in providing a “quick fix,” but being prudent and determining the exact cause of the issue.
If there’s a crack in a basement wall, the concrete slabs on your driveway are cracking, or the moldings around your custom brick & mortar steps or walkways… we want to know how deep the issue goes so we can address is the RIGHT way.
Quick Basics of Epoxy Crack Repair Resins
- What: These resins are basically heavy-duty adhesives that repair cracks and strengthen whatever you apply them to once they have time to set in and harden.
- Why: To stop the cracking from getting worse while adding to the overall carrying capacity of the wall, concrete, ceiling or flooring in question.
- Who: Both home and business owners have been turning to these resins for decades. We work with the best and are trained and certified to use them.
We source our wide assortment of resins to suit different purposes (moisture prevention, structural repair, etc.) from high-end manufacturers and industry players who are always on the cutting-edge of exciting new and effective products.
The Childers Brothers Difference
If we find the cracks or damage you’re worried about aren’t an emergency or a sign of anything major, we’ll tell you. No one’s going to try and turn some normal cosmetic wear and tear into a huge project. We’re still in business after close to five decades because we treat people with respect.
- Trained Contractors: A good percentage of the resins we work with require our contractors to get special training to use them for the absolute best workmanship and outcomes possible.
- Family-Owned: After all these years we’re the same local, genuine, and family-owned company we’ve always been. This isn’t going to change anytime soon. We’re known for our reliability.
- Affordable Rates: Once we’re able to inspect the area and give you a quote, we’ll do everything we can to make it work within your budget. For those who qualify, we do offer financing options.
Get A Free Epoxy Crack Repair Quote In Hobbs
Our inspection is 100% free, as is the quote we’ll provide. Regardless of whether you choose to work with Childers Brothers, you’ll fully understand what’s happening to your home or business, why the epoxy resins are a good choice or not, and if they are exactly what resins would best suit your needs. Contact us today—we look forward to meeting you!
What Our Customers Are Saying…
“Friendly, courteous employees. Installation was as expected. Workers explained what they were doing. Cleanup was outstanding.”