Childers Brothers: Lubbock, Texas Foam Leveling Services
Have concrete slabs used for pathways and walkways around the property begun sinking in areas? Have concrete slabs on your driveway become uneven? Have slabs under your patio, porch, stairways, or other landscaping objects begun sinking? If so, consider our foam-leveling services for Lubbock, TX. We’re a local family-owned business who’s been helping folks like you in and around the Lubbock area of Texas since 1972.
Concrete Slab Leveling
The process of concrete leveling has three basic steps. They are as follows:
1. We’ll drill holes in the affected concrete using special equipment where we know we can get to voids and weakened soil.
2. We’ll then use small top-of-the-line machinery to pump either our Precision polyurethane foam or a muddy-concrete mix if that’s what our engineers deem to be a better option.
3. After the slabs have been leveled to where it needs to be, it’s braced. Once the job is done, we clean up until it’s like we were never there.
Polyurethane Precision Foam & Mudjacking
Each concrete leveling project is slightly unique. Our technicians will help you make the best choice, whether we’re looking at cosmetic or exterior concrete slabs as part of your landscaping, or foundational concrete slabs.
The advantages of foam leveling are…
- The foam is FAR lighter than a mixture of cement, sand, water, and more. This means it adds far less extra weight to the foundation in question.
- The foam is incredibly precise. Our technicians will be able to control how much it expands and get the slab back to within 1/8th of an inch of its perfectly-leveled position.
- With the foam, there is less mess to clean up versus mudjacking projects. Furthermore, the foam is going to be less disruptive to the surrounding area.
Schedule Your Free Consultation | Get Started Today
Get in touch to schedule a free in-home. Our technicians will inspect your concrete and determine if slab-lifting foam is right for your Lubbock home.
What Our Customers Are Saying…
“The people were very professional and well trained in their work. The products used were well designed and made for the task.”