Solved! What To Do About Concrete Coating Problems In Midland, Texas
Either For Home Or For Business, Transform Your Area
Q: I have a concrete driveway, and though it is excellent, it is very plain looking. I also notice that there are lots of cracks in my neighborhood on the edges and the middle. Is there anything I can do to protect the surface and add some color, or am I stuck with what I have?
A: Over time, concrete may develop cracks and other sorts of issues, although it is one of the most durable construction materials available. A concrete coating is a great option that takes care of all sorts of needs. Concrete coatings, in addition to making the surface more robust and crack-resistant, may also give a visual impact via color tints and stamped patterns.
Q: Is there anything else that I can do to help increase the life of my concrete surface
A: Whether you’re seeking a simple, durable, and cost-effective solution to protect your concrete driveway, a quality concrete coating will eliminate the most common problems associated with concrete. Our solutions provide total protection against a wide range of concrete predators:
- Moisture, mildew, and high-mold areas
- Chips and many other kinds of minor to moderately-sized abrasions
- Temperature extremes and intense weather changes
- Industrial-style regions and areas that need serious slip resistance
- Protection against everything from chemical spills and fire to UV radiation
This is good news if you are looking for options for your driveway that are not only pleasing to your eyes but protect your investment. The easy button starts here: Contact us today to assess and give you suggestions on your area. This is a FREE Free No-Obligation Consultation & Analysis.
This Free Consultation & Analysis Includes
To be able to effectively and professionally work with industry-leading coatings, our specialists are trained and up to date on continuing education. Once our experts get to the site, they’ll go over the situation in detail, your needs, and the various choices available.
- Chip Coatings: Small vinyl chips are incorporated in a three-layer construction for enhanced slip resistance. One of the most popular basic concrete coating needs is adding slip-resistant strength.
- Polyurea Coatings: Another popular choice that’s designed to endure extreme weather and temperature changes, resulting in increased durability, slip-resistance, and chemical resistance. We’ve all walked on polyurea concrete coatings before.
- Quartz Coatings: The five-layer system is used for maximum slip resistance and long-term durability. This is the next step up in terms of cost and overall value.
- Epoxy Coatings: For a more high-end look for showroom floors, airports, and the like, there’s plenty of variety. This is for your much more premium appearance on display in shops or supermarkets.
Even more reasons why you should consider adding concrete coatings to your house.
- It does not require much maintenance and can be easily removed when the time comes.
- Flexible application – This can be applied in any room and is highly cost-effective.
- Cleaning is a snap – Debris, dandruff, and dust are all easily removed from a covered concrete floor.
- Long-term maintenance is just as easy! To preserve the concrete coverings, all you have to do is mop the floors now and again to keep them looking brand new.
- Stain-proof – no more worrying about oil stains or spills
If you’re searching for a cost-effective approach for your, concrete coatings are the answer.
Don’t Wait Or Hesitate! Call Childers Leveling Today
We began as a local family-owned business, and we’ve taken that pride to reach the 15,000+ customer mark! We’re here for you if you’re unsure which concrete coating is right for your situation. Financing options are available, and also payment plans.
We use top products and techniques to ensure that we’re your best option for concrete coating in Midland. Call Us Today at (800)-299-9563
What Our Customers Are Saying…
“They set a time and came when scheduled. Also, with all the digging, I was concerned I would lose several of my mature plants. As it turned, out I didn’t lose one plant and when they finished, it was as though they had not disturbed any dirt at all. Childers Brothers was not the cheapest, but we feel they were the best.”