Childers Brothers Provides the Best Foundation Repair in Midland, TX
Without a solid foundation, it is impossible to have a contemporary, functional, and liveable structure today. A solid foundation is unquestionably critical for the safety and suitability of a building, so when one isn’t strong, not just the building but also much more is jeopardized.
You Must Know the Cause of Foundation Problems to Properly Fix Them
It’s not enough to realize that your foundation needs repair. To truly solve the problem, you must first understand why it was damaged in the first place. Water destroys the foundations of most buildings, particularly those constructed on sandy soil. An increase in water caused by broken or leaking underground pipes, pooling water, or poor drainage erodes or expands the ground, and a decrease in water caused by tree roots’ transpiration shrinks it.
Foundation concerns may also be caused by incorrect soil compaction beneath the construction or bad foundation construction. These problems are all bad since they seldom affect the soil beneath a foundation identically.
How Do I Know I Might Need Foundation Repair
- Are your piers and beams beginning to fail?
- Is the foundational soil shifting and swelling?
- Are doors and windows difficult to open?
- Gaps around windows, doors, and garage doors
- Foundation walls that are bowed or inclined
- Stairways or chimneys cracking or pulling away from the foundation
- Floors that are sloping or sagging
- Puddles are forming on your property as a result of rain.
Childers Leveling Takes a Science-Based Approach To Foundation Repair
The goal of Childers Leveling is to figure out why something is happening before we begin. We start with a 27-point analysis to pinpoint the source of the foundation problems and then apply one of our science-based remedies. We provide a range of foundation repair alternatives, including:
- Helical piers
- Pier & beam installation
- Basement stabilization
- >Soil stabilization
Once we’ve investigated the problem, we can recommend the most acceptable foundation repair solution for your house— not simply the one that will make us the most money.
Work With Professionals Who Have Been In Business For Over 50 years!
It would help if you had a foundation repair expert who has seen it all before and knows how to handle various forms of foundation repair and recognize the cause of each issue.
Childers Leveling For Your Foundation Repair in Midland, TX Has Several Benefits
Over the last 50 years, Childers Leveling has been providing foundation repair and other leveling services. We’ve earned a reputation for delivering practical goods and solutions as well as exceptional client service. Here are just four reasons why you should hire us:
- 27-point analysis We provide you with an in-depth analysis and science-based solutions. We examine your fundamental difficulties scientifically rather than applying our preconceptions.
- We have the finest products and skilled specialists available for your foundation repair. We provide our clients with the greatest: the most fabulous goods and solutions on the market, as well as the best experts to implement them in your foundation repair.
- Word-is-bond warranties. We don’t use fine print or traps. We’ll come out and repair any issues caused by our goods or labor. It’s as easy as that.
- Financing helps make your project more affordable.
Childers Brothers Provides Expert Foundation Services in Midland, TX.
Want To See If We Can Come To You In Midland, TX, With Our Other Services? Here’s what we can do for you:
- Soil Stabilization
- Basement Stabilization
- Epoxy Crack Repair
- Helical Pier Installation
- Pier and Beam Adjustment
- Slab-lifting Foam
Looking for a Foundation Repair Company Near You? Let’s Start Today!
If you are in Midland, TX, don’t put it off any longer if you need foundation repair. Contact Childers Brothers Today to learn more or to get started. Are you living outside Midland, TX? Check out our other nearby service areas to see if we can work together.
What Our Customers Are Saying…
“The crew was polite and very willing to answer all my questions. They got the job done, cleaned up, and made sure I was satisfied with their work.”