Childers Brothers: Odessa, Texas Helical Piers Experts
Odessa, Texas homeowners trust Childers Brothers when it comes to helical pier installation. We’ve been working in the Odessa area and across Texas since the early 1970s, and we’ve completed projects for over 15,000 satisfied customers. That makes us the biggest and most trusted foundation repair company in the area.
Among many other positive points about our helical pier systems, here are some important factors to initially consider…
- Custom Fabrication: We will NOT use cookie-cutter low-quality piers. After we have all the specifics, we’ll source custom fabrications for a perfect fit and the best performance possible when it comes to your structural integrity.
- Professional Install: Our technicians are fully trained and undergo ongoing education to ensure professional helical pier installation for your Odessa home. They’re friendly, respectful, prompt, and experienced specifically with helical pier installations.
- Industry Certified Piers: Each pier we use meets the highest industry standards that determine helical pier load capacity (ICC-EC AC388) requirements. Our manufacturers go through regular and rigorous testing and inspections.
- Efficient & Non-invasive: Helical piers are an efficient means of stabilizing a structure and adding immense strength without large excavation equipment tearing your property limb from limb to get the job done right. It’s a speedier, less stressful method.
Are Helical Piers Necessary for Your Property?
This is a hard question to answer in a general article like this one. For the most part, these types of products are used for serious stabilization projects. Folks are usually either a) building a new structure and top-grade piers are to be a part of foundational construction, or, b) they’re seeing signs of settlement in an already existing structure and are looking for the most effective means of support.
Here are some signs you may have foundation settlement:
- Wall, floor, and ceiling cracks signifying structural walls are shifting, slanting, bowing, leaning, etc.
- Completely shutting doors, cabinets, and windows in the most impacted areas of the structure should be difficult — with growing visible gaps.
- Misaligned trim and molding, not to mention connected brickwork (like on porches or entryways), caulking, and so on.
- You may be seeing water pool in places it shouldn’t be, like in the basement.
Schedule Your Free Consultation with Childers Brothers
At Childers Brothers, we don’t work on assumptions, approximations, or estimations. Our first step is scheduling you for a free and valuable in-home (with absolutely no-obligation) consultation with one of our expert technicians. Our technicians aren’t sales personnel; they’re experts in their fields. You’ll get a complete diagnosis with specifications so you can make the best-informed decision possible.
We have served over 15,000 happy customers and would be honored to hear from you. Simply call our direct phone number or use our Contact Us page. and we’ll promptly get back to you.
What Our Customers Are Saying…
“It was less intrusive than I thought it would be. I was very satisfied with the team of men who came out to the house, they were respectful and professional.”