Solve Your Basement Problems With
Basement Stabilization In
San Angelo, TX
Make Your Basement Stronger Than Ever Before
Do you have cracking in your upstairs drywall? What about unleveled floors, sticking doors, cabinets, or windows in your San Angelo home? Then, you might have bowing or buckling basement walls. To save your foundation from serious trouble, call Childers Brothers for expert basement stabilization.
If we inspect your home and find the cause of your problem is bowing or buckling basement walls, we will match the perfect solution to your exact situation. Regardless of which repair method we choose, you’re guaranteed results that strengthen, stabilize, and straighten your basement walls. Two of our primary repair methods are H-beams and carbon fiber sheets.
Instead of I-beams, we use a unique system of H-beams that can build up the strength of your walls. They resist rust and are custom-fit to your basement walls, so we can continually tighten them over time to improve the wall’s structural integrity further.
Unlike other methods, H-beam installations don’t require any exterior excavation and cause minimal disruption inside your home. Additionally, they provide a clean appearance, making your basement look great.
Carbon Fiber Sheets
Carbon fiber sheets are made of lightweight, maintenance-free material. We place it over cracks in your basement walls, strengthening the structure and permanently preventing more damage from occurring.
A space-saving solution, carbon fiber sheets take up less space than solutions such as I-beams. They are also scientifically proven to be stronger than steel, giving you peace of mind that your walls have the support they need.
In-Depth 27-Point Analysis To Determine Your Problem
If you think you have foundation problems, we’ll use our 27-Point Analysis to determine the root cause of all your symptoms. Our years of experience have taught us that no two homes are the same. So, unlike the competition, we don’t come to your house with the solution already in mind.
We use a science-based approach to identify the exact problem you are having with your foundation and custom-tailor a solution to match it. Our solutions are built to last – you won’t find any half-baked measures here.
Our Core Values Always Put The Customer First
We abide by core values governing how we operate and treat our customers. The same values have been our bedrock since we opened our doors in 1972. These five values include:
- Innovation: We are constantly changing with the times. If the industry changes, we change with it. Doing this is the only way to stay on top of processes and products that will ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
- Respect: We constantly show you and your home the respect you deserve. It’s our goal to provide you with a comfortable experience from start to finish.
- Communication: No one likes surprises in the middle of their projects. We’re always upfront and let our customers know the second something changes. You’ll always be in the loop with us.
- Honesty: You’re always going to get the best recommendation for your needs, not what’s best for us. If you don’t have foundation problems and don’t need basement stabilization, we’ll tell you exactly that.
- Accountability: One of our priorities is doing the job right the first time, so a mistake will rarely come from us. When it does, we do everything in our power to fix it immediately. There’s no finger-pointing and no blame game. We give you the results that you deserve.
If You’re Concerned About Bowing Or Buckling Foundation
Walls, Call The San Angelo Basement
If you think you need basement stabilization in your San Angelo home, rely on the experts who will take a deep dive into the actual problem.
Here at Childers Brothers, we don’t give you a single recommendation until we have looked at every possible cause of your problems. Our experts will perfectly match our science-based solution to fix your troubles in the long run.
Call us today at (800) 299-9563 to schedule your free estimate.
We service San Angelo, TX and the surrounding areas.