The Best Way To Vet A Foundation Company In Amarillo? Talk To Its Customers!
We Literally Hand-Deliver Customer References
To Your Doorstep. Call As Many As You Need.
BY CORY DAVIS, CO-OWNER
Reading online reviews about a foundation repair company in the Amarillo area can give you a good idea of what to expect if you hire them. So imagine how much insight into a company you can get by speaking directly with their past customers!
This is why we provide you with a list of customer references during your in-home 27-Point Analysis. The list contains the contact information of past customers who have agreed to be our references. You’re welcome to contact as many as you need before deciding to move forward with us.
A common question we get about our references list: “If these customers have agreed to be on your list, have you told them to say only nice things about your company?”
We don’t coach our references in any way, shape, or form. In fact, we insist that they be completely honest and up front about their experience with us—the good, the bad, and everything else. We simply want you to have the FULL picture of the experience we provide so you can feel comfortable working with us.
What To Ask Our Foundation Repair References
You might feel a little uncomfortable calling a complete stranger, but there’s no need to worry. Every reference has agreed to be on our list and happily take your call.
When you call a reference, tell them Childers Brothers sent you and ask if they have few minutes to talk about their project experience. If they do, here are some possible questions to ask…
- Why did you choose Childers Brothers?
- What kind of foundation problem were you experiencing?
- Did Childers Brothers take the time to help you fully understand the problem AND solution?
- Do you feel Childers Brothers solved your issue?
- Did Childers Brothers stay on time and within budget?
- How was Childers Brothers’ “bedside manner”?
- Did Childers Brothers keep you in the loop every step of the way?
- Were there any issues you experienced during the project? If so, how did Childers Brothers resolve them?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your experience with Childers Brothers?
- If you had to do everything over again, would you still choose Childers Brothers?
You’re free to ask our references anything you’d like, but these questions will get you started.
Free Foundation Inspection In Amarillo
For access to our customer reference list, contact us for your free foundation inspection in the Amarillo area today. Included in the inspection is our 27-Point Analysis, which will pinpoint the precise problem so we can develop the right remedy. We’ll then provide you with an ironclad quote and step back to let YOU decide how to proceed.
Before you make a decision, talk to as many of our references as you need to feel comfortable about proceeding. That’s what our references list is for!
More About Our Reputation:
Follow the links below for more details about our reputation: