Childers Brothers: Carlsbad, NM Basement Stabilization
Childers Brothers is your premium go-to source for effective basement stabilization services in Carlsbad, New Mexico. We’ve been in business for close to five decades with a stellar reputation and over 15,000 happy customers in our extended family.
Speaking of family, Childers Brothers is still a local family-owned and operated company. We originally got our start painting homes back in 1972. Over the years, we’ve re-stabilized basements of all kinds under all sorts of structures — commercial, residential, and industrial.
Some of the core basement stabilization methods we employ include the following:
- Installing modern, ultra-strong H-beams.
- Using our cutting-edge epoxy resins to help repair concrete walls, columns, and slabs.
- Utilizing carbon-fiber sheeting on basement walls to provide immense amounts of extra support. Carbon fiber is substantially stronger than concrete. It’s also light, durable, takes up almost zero space in the basement, and requires minimal maintenance. It’s definitely an increasingly popular option.
“What’s Happening to My Basement Walls?”
The most common culprit is water, or hydrostatic pressure pushing on the walls from the outside. But there’s a long list of potential causes that we should briefly go through…
- The composition of your foundational soil contains a lot of organic material, which is slowly breaking down and creating voids.
- The soil is undergoing natural or harsher-than-normal expansion and contraction or freeze and thaw revolutions.
- The soil under your basement is eroding, quickly or slowly over time.
- The concrete walls that are bowing and cracking are low-quality or were poured in a subpar way.
- The wall in question isn’t well-constructed given the structure’s location and layout.
- The soil is being overloaded or has been taken beyond its default loading capacity.
One final potential cause we see from time to time is the underground encroachment of vegetation. Tree and shrubbery root systems can get out of control and add too much pressure on the basement walls.
Regardless of the underlying cause, our expert technicians can determine the problem and devise the right solution.
Free Basement Stabilization Quote In Carlsbad
Contact us today for a free analysis and quote with a Childers Brothers basement stabilization technician. They’re trained to perform in-depth analysis and provide you with the most accurate information possible.
From there, you’ll be able to make the best decision for your property with all the facts laid out. We didn’t get to where we are today by being playing games or using sales pressure — we’re a no-nonsense operation that’s proud to serve our Carlsbad, New Mexico neighbors. We look forward to hearing from you!
What Our Customers Are Saying…
“Friendly, courteous employees. Installation was as expected. Workers explained what they were doing. Cleanup was outstanding.”