Childers Brothers: Midland, TX Basement Stabilization Services
If you’re in the Midland, Texas area and searching for a top-quality helical pier system, look no further than Childers Brothers — a trusted name in the industry for decades. Whether you’re seeing interior or exterior damage, or just looking to be extra-prudent, helical piers can put your foundation back on level ground.
First, let’s dive into some of the core advantages of going with a Childers Brothers helical pier system vs. any others, and then talk about you reaching out to our customer support staff to get a free highly-valuable consultation.
Core Advantages of Our Helical Pier Systems
Whether we’re underpinning/raising existing structures on your Midland, Texas property or supporting new structures and retaining walls, our helical pier systems have many advantages.
- Speed: Our installers are experienced, continually educated and professional — thus a much quicker and more convenient process.
- Less Stress: We aren’t going to be using huge and invasive machinery or equipment to get the job done, so the excavation (and cleanup!) is kept to a minimum.
- Versatile: With custom helical piers, our installers can reach areas with less access and there’s little to no need for advanced site preparation.
- Safety First: We work only with the best and most trusted materials that undergo rigorous testing and inspections. All of the helical piers we use meet ICC-ES AC358 Requirements (highest standards for determining helical pile capacities).
It all begins with either a telephone call or sending us a message using our Contact Us page. Once we’re in contact, we’ll get your basic information and get you scheduled for a free no-obligation consultation. Our technicians aren’t there to sell but to inspect and get down to brass tacks… and the facts! We have to know what we’re dealing with, what the specifics are, look at the engineering involved, and so on.
- Custom Solutions: We don’t work based on assumptions, approximations, and estimations. We prefer data, facts, and proven scientific principles of weights and measurements. Your solution will be custom-designed for you and your property and the challenges you’re facing, not some cookie-cutter solution.
- True Accountability: Because we’ve been in business so long and provided services to so many homeowners and businesses alike, you can trust we’re accountable and reliable to no end. We operate according to a principle of relentless reliability.
- The Financials: If you’re facing an emergency and short on funds, we have financing plans and options to help fit your budget. Plans include 12 Months Same-As-Cash and low APR for 144 months.
We’ve been a local family-owned operation since 1972, and we’ll always be here when you need us. Get in touch today.
What Our Customers Are Saying…
“Initial meeting was very professional and informative. The crew was courteous and professional and answered any questions that I had about and during the operation.”