Odessa, TX Basement Stabilization Services
Homeowners in and around the Odessa, Texas area trust Childers Brothers with their basement stabilization needs. Not just stabilization, but floor repair, wall repair, structural strengthening, and so much more. We’ve been in business since 1972 and have helped over 15,000 of our neighbors in Texas.
First, let’s look at some of the common signs that you may need basement stabilization:
- Cracks in walls, ceilings, or flooring — these are among the first signs to look for and can be much more than a cosmetic blemish.
- Flooring becomes unlevel or sags.
- As structural components begin leaning or becoming uneven, doors, cabinets, and windows can become hard to impossible to shut, which could signify a serious issue.
- Outside, you may see cracks in brickwork or along walkways.
- As the basement sinks, you may notice a leaning chimney or porch.
Once you understand what the warning signs are and recognize you need help, the question becomes more about what specific kind of help would work best. We can install powerful I-beams or carbon fiber sheeting to stabilize your basement’s walls. If necessary, we can also apply ultra-durable epoxy resins to cracks in your basement’s walls and floor. One thing is certain: we specialize in fully custom solutions for Odessa basement stabilization. Period.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today | Get Help ASAP
Whether you just have a couple questions regarding this issue or are looking to get help immediately, contact us today. Our technicians are NOT salespeople. They know Childers Brothers products, materials, methods, approaches, and philosophies like the backs of their hands. In honestly answering your questions, genuinely diagnosing your issues, and transparently quoting the costs, people often see we’re the company to go with when basement issues put property at risk.
We’re the experts for basement stabilization in Odessa, and we would be honored to hear from you.
What Our Customers Are Saying…
“Your entire team beginning with the salesman to the work crew was excellent! They did a great job, put things back where they belong, and cleaned up the property very well!”