Childers Brothers: Odessa, Texas Soil Stabilization Services
Is your Odessa, Texas property—be it your home or business—showing signs of unstable soil? If you’re searching for soil stabilization services, Childers Brothers has been in business helping our friends, neighbors, and communities in and around Odessa with Texas soil stabilization for close to 50 years.
You may be wondering…
“Why’s this happening? I thought the foundational soil was compacted and well settled.”
In truth, there are a lot of reasons soil settles or becomes unstable, losing its carrying capacity, and wreaking havoc on structures above. The natural breakdown of organic matter, improper movement of groundwater or drainage, improper foundational soil layering, contraction and expansion of clay soils, and other issues may be causing the problem.
Common Questions to Consider When Judging Damage
- Are ceilings or flooring cracking, sagging or even beginning to collapse?
- Are walls cracking, bowing, or leaning, peeling paint and wallpaper?
- Are you noticing swollen baseboards showing serious signs of wear and tear?
- Are floor tiles shifting, along with brickwork, moldings, and masonry?
- Are waterproofing components losing effectiveness; rusting pipes, damaged lines?
There are plenty more signs of trouble, which is why Childers Brothers operates using a deeper approach to analysis. Soil stabilization and the integrity of your foundation isn’t something we take lightly. Now the question becomes, what solutions can we offer?
Among the many options at our disposal, we’d like to introduce you to the EcSS 3000—a proven soil stabilizer that’s been in use since the 1990s to stabilize millions upon millions of acres of soil.
The EcSS 3000 Soil Stabilization Solution
We consider this our most effective ‘done once, done right’ soil stabilization solution. Without taking you deep into the engineering aspects of soil science, what it does is get into the soil and rearrange its molecules so the soil can no longer go through the freeze/thaw cycle because it can no longer absorb and collect moisture.
Benefits of EcSS 3000 soil stabilization for your Odessa home…
- A less expensive option that dramatically lowers all future soil upkeep or treatments.
- A very long-term option. Nothing is infallible, but the EcSS 3000 is likely to make soil settlement because of moisture a thing forever in your rear-view mirror.
- Far less invasive and intrusive with no mega-machines tearing your property apart.
- The science is sound, proven, extremely well-tested, and trusted by large corporate bodies, cities, states, and thousands upon thousands of Childers Brothers customers.
Get Help Today | Schedule Your Free Consultation
Get help with your soil stabilization needs today and contact Childers Brothers. Once we connect, we’ll get your basic information and get a friendly, highly knowledgeable, experienced, and professional technician out to the property in question to diagnose the issue. They will give you a complete breakdown of your problem, the recommended solutions, and a transparent quote. We look forward to serving you.
What Our Customers Are Saying…
“Fast, efficient and clean-up on completion. The team was knowledgeable and thorough in evaluating needs and addressing problems. We were very impressed and will recommend Childers Brothers to others.”