Childers Brothers: Lubbock Basement Stabilization Services
Are you in the Lubbock, Texas area and searching for basement stabilization services? Look no further than Childers Brothers — your leading provider in the area and surrounding communities since 1972.
Not only do we have the experience, but we only use the industry’s leading top-quality products and methods to fully restore your basement’s long-term stability and your peace of mind. Let’s take a look at some of the common signs that your basement is in trouble, and four basement stabilization methods to consider.
Common Signs of Basement Trouble
- Basement walls aren’t just sporting superficial cracks, but beginning to buckle and seriously rupture.
- Water may be pooling in one certain area of the flooring or walls, exacerbating current settlement issues.
- Part of your basement is beginning to sink, threatening the overall structural integrity of that section of your home!
Basement Stabilization Methods
- We may choose to install braces to support walls, or even more cutting-edge solutions like carbon fiber sheeting that can be easily painted over after application.
- We may choose to seal cracks in concrete using a wide range of superior epoxy resins, which are specialized adhesives that add strength and a number of different protections.
Because we offer only custom, data-backed, and scientific solutions to home and basement stabilization projects, the first step is to get your issue completely and thoroughly diagnosed.
Get Your Free 27-Point Expert Diagnosis
Over these many years, we’ve compiled one of the most complete approaches to diagnosing basement stabilization projects. It covers quite literally every aspect, every component, and every variable so your custom solution truly addresses your situation.
- 100% Warranty Coverage: Our work in your basement will be completely covered and under our strict Word-Is-Bond warranty options.
- Expert Technicians: Our technicians are highly experienced, continually educated, insured, professional, respectful and friendly.
- Financing Available: When emergencies arise and you need help now, we have financing options to help tide you over until the situation’s under control.
Don’t let this potential basement anthill turn into a mountainous and much more expensive problem — basement issues are nothing to take lightly or procrastinate on. Once you reach out to our friendly customer service staff, we’ll get you scheduled at your next convenience. Or, if there’s a serious emergency basement situation happening, we’ll get someone out to you as soon as possible to get things addressed. Contact us today!
What Our Customers Are Saying…
“I like that your employees are clean and well-spoken and that I can call and have someone respond quickly to my needs. I have had four houses fixed by Childress Brothers and they’ve taken very good care of me and my homes each time. I like the employees that come and do the work and appreciate their care for my property.”